Israel Custom Travel Adventures
Israel is a country that loves children. Travel to Israel is taking a journey through 3,000 years of history. In Israel, antiquity and the modern world meet.The Bible is not just a history book, but a guide book as you and your family literally walk in the footsteps of the Prophets. Explore the spiritual home of three of the world’s great religions one day, while enjoying the pristine beaches of the Mediterranean, or the Red Sea the next.
Family adventures in Israel:
- Ride on camels in the Negev desert.
- Raft in the Jordan river.
- Bargain in the Arab and other local markets.
- Climb Masada at sunrise.
- Take a jeep ride in the North.
- Go through excavated tunnels in Jerusalem.
- Taste delicious Middle Eastern food.
Morocco Custom Travel Adventures
Morocco is an exotic, kid-friendly adventure. Explore the casbahs and experience the country’s ancient culture. The winding streets of Morocco’s ancient medinas are abound with colours, sounds and foods that will excite all the senses. Do not miss Djemaa el-Fna Square, quite a spectacle, with snake charmers, dancers, acrobats, fire-eaters, musicians, dozens of food stalls. Families love a camel ride and camping out in the dunes of the Sahara desert. When traveling to Morocco with kids our driver/guide will make your family holiday in Morocco fun and headache free.
Family adventures in Morocco:
- Thrilling Marrakech with the colourful bazaars.
- Ride camels and sleep under the stars in the Sahara.
- Meet local Berbers and ride mules in the Atlas mountains.
- Sample delicious food that will thrill your taste buds.
- explore the narrow winding streets of Essaouira.
Book your family holiday in North Africa and the Middle East »