Ecuador and The Galapagos Custom Travel Adventures
Ecuador is a great place to see some of the world’s rarest and most endangered species in their natural and protected Galapagos habitat. This family friendly country boasts scenic beaches and the spectacular Andes Mountains. Ecuador provides endless opportunities for family adventure. Swim or kayak with penguins and sea lions, or walk along a beautiful beach where sea lions breastfeed their young.Your trek through Ecuador is a unique opportunity to observe and photograph animals in their natural environment. But Ecuador is also rich with cultural attractions. Stroll around Otavalo, with one of the largest artisan Indian markets in South America. A holiday in Ecuador will be one of your best family vacations.
Family adventures in Ecuador and The Galapagos:
- See Darwin’s Galapagos archipelago with a naturalist, one of the last untouched habitats in the world.
- Swim with sea lions.
- Glimpse the Andes aboard the thrilling train ride to the Devil’s Nose – one of the great engineering wonders of the 19th century.
- Wander around the colourful open air Otavalo market, with its hand-crafted textiles and its great photo opportunities.
- Canoe through the Amazon jungle.
- Explore the colonial city of Quito – at 9,350 feet above sea level – the world’s highest capital city.
- Visit indigenous communities, and learn about, the lore and mythology of these ancient cultures.
Peru Custom Travel Adventures
Travel to Peru for one of your active family vacations. The country offers an unmatched variety of geography, from the Andes Mountains, to the Amazon Jungle, and the scenic Pacific Coast. The colonial city of Cuzco, with its mountainous surrounding and stunning architecture, is known for its rich culture and stunning vistas. Don’t just visit the Amazon; experience it. Stay in a lodge deep in the world’s richest rain forest and go for daily excursion with a naturalist. And don’t miss Machu Picchu, recognize by UNESCO as a World Heritage site.
Family adventures in Peru:
- Visit the Cuzco Kids project, a world renown effort to protect and educate indigenous children.
- Hike or take the train to Machu Picchu.
- See the floating Uros Islands, home to the pre-Incan Uros tribe on Lake Titicaca.
- Visit the Sacred Urubamba Valley, center of the ancient Incan civilization.
- Set off on your journey to the Amazon from Puerta Maldonado where the Tambopata and Madre de Dios Rivers feed into the Amazon.
Book your family holiday in South America »